The Hospital Centro Médico Teknon is located in the harmonious and residential upper part of Barcelona. It is very accessible and can be reached by public or private transport. Hospital Centro Médico Teknon is a branch to the largest network in Spain; Quirónsalud, holding up to the standards of the company and creating a friendly and efficient environment. This hospital accepts Co-Salud Health Insurance and works with you to make sure every step of the way is as painless and easy as possible. Centro Medico Teknon located in Barcelona focuses on providing the highest standard of care and patient satisfaction with maximum safety, the recognition of which has earned Centro Médico Teknon the prestigious American Joint Commission International Accreditation, making it one of the few centers in Spain to hold this distinction. A vibrant, national health care system known for service, chosen for clinical excellence, standing in partnership with patients, employees and physicians to improve the health of all communities served.
Facilities at Centro Médico Teknon Barcelona:
- Hospitalization in rooms with all the necessary medical-healthcare equipment, as well as plenty of light, individual heating and air-conditioning control and television.
- The Centre has 300 private rooms, 19 suites and 12 incubators.
- The Surgical Area has 20 operating theatres equipped with cutting-edge technology where about 14,000 operations are carried out each year.
- The Day Hospitalwas created for all patients whose treatment does not require an overnight stay at the Centre. The day hospital has 42 rooms and 3 outpatient operating theatres.
- The Intensive Care Unit has 14 multipurpose beds for children and adults.
- Doctors’ Offices with a medical staff of more than 300 professionals covering all medical-surgical specialties for adults and children. All facilities are connected for easy access for patients. The doctors’ office area is located in 2 buildings with 96 offices, all of which are connected to the clinic and have direct access to the parking garage.
- The Diagnostic Services Area is divided into: diagnostic imaging, the laboratory and additional tests.
- The Emergency Service is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. It is staffed by a top-rate team of professionals and has the most advanced medical equipment to respond quickly, effectively and safely to an average of 300 medical emergencies at Centro Medico Teknon.